7th & 8th Grade Format for Novel Assignments
Make sure all assignments have the title of the novel and the Chapter number and individual chapter title if applicable. Also put your grade and section and your student number on your paper.
1. Copy the words into the vocabulary section of your binder leaving spaces between the words.
2. Locate the words in the text and write the page number next to the word.
3. Locate the sentence within the text where the vocabulary word is used and copy it next to the vocabulary word.
4. Define the vocabulary word according to the context in which it is used in the text.
1. Copy the questions into your reading section of your binder leaving spaces between each question.
2. Answer each question in COMPLETE SENTENCES ECHOING THE QUESTION!
Any assignment that is not fully completed will be marked as an incomplete towards your homework grade and 2 incomplete assignments will count as a minus 5 points on your final homework grade. Please be aware that I will announce when I will collect a homework to count as a quiz grade.